Want to buy an item? Click Buy Now and then Add to Bag. Add as many items as you would like to your Shopping Bag.
Within 24 hours of receiving your order you will receive an email from us confirming your order. We will send you a follow-up email when we ship your order.
If you would like to contact us, please select 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page. There you will find an email form as well as phone numbers to use and the hours we are available.
Yes. To order by telephone, please call us at 800-557-5073. Leave a message if it is after hours -- we will respond within 24 hours.
2. Gallery Five removes the mystique of art-to-wear by taking it out of the formal setting - combining it with casual clothing to create a whole new look.
3. Painted silk jackets look great with a tank and pair of jeans. A wonderful woven jacket can top a sweater and khakis for an elegant, yet casual effect. Painted silk or woven scarves can make an older dress come alive.
4. The wearable art movement began in the 1960's, when a generation of rebels adopted the values of individualism and nature and rejected mass-produced look-alike fashions.
5. Today, the movement has evolved into refined one-of-a-kind or limited edition works of art created by talented artisans.
6. Individuals buy wearable art for the sheer joy, creative expression and recognition the unique clothes bring to them.
Question: How is art-to-wear sized? When I buy one of your wearable art creations, do I choose my usual size?
Answer: Yes, Select your usual size based on the following size chart:
Select your usual size based on the following size chart:
Artists' sizes do vary somewhat, just as clothing manufacturers' sizes vary.
If you have special needs or are very small in size or have very generous measurements, please call 800-557-5073 and speak to Paula. She'll be happy to help you make a size decision for your order.
Since 1982, our customers have learned to appreciate outstanding service. We will continue to offer the best service possible, both in our showroom and in our online store. Our best advertising is our satisfied customers.
If you have a certain flair, a spirit of adventure, a bit of flamboyance, an eye for good design, and a desire to look unique, we know you will love the wearable art and fine crafts collections at Gallery Five.
- Paul and Paula Coben